We are very pleased to announce that TheSqua.re, one of the leading global networks of serviced apartments, has been shortlisted in the Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility – Bespoke Solutions category in 2019’s EMEA EMMAs. These are one of the top awards, celebrating success, best practice and outstanding contribution to global mobility.
TheSqua.re has been nominated in the Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility – Bespoke Solutions category for our successful 156 algorithm (also known as the S156), a tool that monitors and grades the quality of the living spaces that our suppliers upload, acting as a measure to vett the stock so that they abide by the standards of our brand and meet the requirements of guests that want luxury, comfortable and stylish corporate living.
This is our second nomination for the 2019 EMMAs, having already been nominated for the APAC EMMAs a few months ago in the same category. This time, we’re looking for a win.
Our CEO, Sid Narang, is very excited about being shortlisted for such a prestigious award, “I’m thrilled to see our team nominated for the EMEA EMMAs, our second EMMAs nomination this year. Being recognised for our contribution to technological innovation in the serviced apartments sector again is very rewarding and makes the huge efforts of our tech team really worthwhile. It is a huge privilege to know that our vision is still being noticed by industry experts and further validates our position as industry innovators.”
Plus, to be shortlisted and acknowledged by the esteemed panel of judges below is more than gratifying:
- Anja Vahldiek – Director of Global Mobility Solutions at Ernst & Young GmbH
- Anne-Marie Bailey – Global Mobility Manager at GE Healthcare & Renewable Energy
- Ellen Jansma – Global Head International Mobility at ING
- Ezeibe Agamo – Global Mobility Manager (EMEA & APAC) at Equinox
- Helen Walton – Retired Global Mobility Specialist
- Hendrik Doell – Group Director of International Transfers at BSH Home Appliances
- Igor Litver – Head of Global Mobility Diageo
- Kym Larson – Head Of Global Mobility at Primark Stores Limited
- Liz Cox – Head of Global Mobility at Atkins
- Louise Worbey – Head of International at Mobility Deloitte
- Marco Van Der Neut – Manager of Compensation & Benefits/Global People Services EMEA at Driscoll’s of Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Mark Derksen – Head of Global Mobility at Booking.com
- Natalie Agostinho – Head of International Mobility at British Council
- Nicolai Wassmann – Head of Global Mobility at Ramboll
- Nicole Milman – Senior Global Mobility Professional
- Rachel Lewis PhD – CPsychol, Director of Affinity Health at Work at Birkbeck, University of London
- Samuele Zoccari – Group Head of Total Awards at Generali
- Selina Jones-May – Group Director of Global Mobility at WorleyParsons
- Siobhan Cummins – Head of Global Mobility at Naspers Limited
- Susan Whately – Mobility Policy & Program Manager at IBM
- Valerie Verhamme – Head of Global Mobility at Bekaert
- Viv Mot – Global Mobility Lead at Aviva
TheSqua.re team has its fingers crossed that Thursday 21st November at the InterContinental (in the O2!) will generate a win.
About: TheSqua.re is a global marketplace of serviced apartments that delivers bespoke corporate stays for business in 570+ cities across the world. It has booked over 500,000 room nights for a variety of globally recognised clients. To book your next corporate stay, please visit https://www.thesqua.re/ or dial (+44) 203-701-3010