Fully Furnished, Gut Renovated 1BD, Steps to MBTA
- Security deposit's required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Procedure for Airport Identification (Photo supplied in advance)
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Newly renovated, pet-friendly, one-bedroom minutes to public transportation, walking distance to Longwood Medical hospitals, Brookline Village shops and restaurants. The Garden level unit features a private entrance, plantation blinds, and grey plank flooring throughout. The kitchen features granite countertops and white cabinetry. The breakfast bar offers seating for 2. The living/dining room offers a sectional sleeper sofa, glass dining table , 55" flat screen TV. A queen bed, dresser, and desk were found in the bedroom.
Get in touch with our reservations team to book this short term furnished rental in Boston.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.