Self Catering Accommodation In East London
Self Catering Accommodation East London
While there are many ways to experience the city of London, staying in the East End provides guests with a whole new perspective of the London lifestyle. With prodigious amounts of character and vibrant attractions to keep locals and visitors entertained for hours, or days at a time, the area is so much more than its silver screen portrayals. Due to its popularity, we have a variety of self catering accommodation in East London that are well suited for business and leisure travellers looking to make London’s East End their new home.
Our Best Self Catering Accommodation in East London
When guests choose our portfolio of self catering apartments in East London, they are endorsing sublime and well-equipped spaces that have the needs of business and leisure,combined. Our award-winning serviced apartments are spread throughout East London, in top central locations, and have all the facilities necessary to create the perfect stay for solo travellers, as well as families and large groups. Whether it’s a studio, 3 bedroom apartments or even a penthouse, our team of property experts know what the best looks like.
Here are some of the top self-catering accommodations in East London:
- Roomzzz London Stratford
- Staybridge Suites London Stratford City
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- South Quay Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Lanterns Court Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Lincoln Plaza Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf, London
- West India Quay Apartments
- Cloud Liberty
- The Hive
- Canning Town Apartments
Why Should You Book Self Catering Accommodation in East London?
Guests that want to take care of every aspect of their stay, and have full control, should pick our self-catering apartments. We know that personal responsibility, and having access to kitchens, laundry facilities and other things, is essential for some travellers, so we ensure this is done. That is, after all, what self-catering accommodation is; a living space where guests enjoytotaland thus,feel right at home.
Staying in East London’s self-cateringaccommodationis also a treat sincethe area has its own subtle character and touches that enables it to stand out amongst other parts of the city, notably the stylish West, trendy South and exuberant North. Business travellers can stayclose to Canary Wharf, while those looking to savour the leisure vibes of the area, can hang around Stratford or go to the O2 arena. The location and thefully equipped nature of our apartments is reason enough to book, as is the East End’s proud culture.
Facilities in Our Self Catering Accommodation in East London
We pride ourselves indelivering fully furnished and equipped accommodation across the city of London; and our self catering accommodation in East London is no exception. As guests enter their new home, they will find a range of facilities and perks waiting for them that will make the space feel like their home. Whether their stay is short or long, the amenities that we include make daily, weekly and monthly bookings simple to enjoy, from start to finish.
Amenities often include the likes of a fully equipped kitchen, a flat screen TV, laundry facilities, free Wi-Fi, a spacious living area, a comfy bedroom, and maybe; even a balcony to go with the view. Guests can cook healthy meals, watch their favourite shows, keep in touch with loved ones, spread out with ease, get the washing done with no extra costs, recharge for the next day and watch the sunset. All the aforementioned features benefit leisure and business guests as they get the self catering and private home that they want.
Where Can You Find Our Self Catering Accommodation in East London?
While London is arguably one of the biggest cities in the world, shrinking it, based on boroughs and regions makes it easier on the eyes. East London itself is as extensive as any other part of London, and has a variety of districts and neighbourhoods that adds to its perpetual charm. Due to our local expertise, we have a range of East London self-catering apartments sitting among the popular and go-to areas. Guests can find our apartments in the following neighbourhoods:
- Canary Wharf - The centre for business and financial services in London, it is full of corporate headquarters, upscale restaurants and boutique shops that lure thousands of business executives here every year.
- Greenwich - One of the cultural hotspots in the capital city, Greenwich has the likes of an old school market, CuttySark, The Royal Observatory and its eponymous park to entertain the guests that choose the placeas their new London home.
- Stratford - With the Westfield store, numerous shops, cinemas, a football stadium, and even the Olympic stadium, it’s no wonder that travellers come here for a slice of culture and entertainment.
- Limehouse - Home to docks, boats and other perks, this area is great for corporate guests that don’t want to be too far from Canary Wharf, and leisure guests that want decent views from their apartment.
- Whitechapel - Full of character, it is blessed with a substantial transport connection, art galleries and street markets that are as diverse as the city itself.
- Hackney - Similar to Greenwich, it is a hotspot for holiday travellers or young guests that like hipster restaurants, independent art centres, great music and good vibes.
- Newham - Located alongside Canning Town, the docks aren’t too far away, the O2 is one stop on the tube and the ExCel is right there for top business events in the city.
- Mile End - With the Victorian terraces and Central Line within easy reach, it’s no wonder that this area is becoming popular with workers in the financial district.
London Attractions near Our Self Catering Accommodation
Staying entertained is of prime importance to guests. We recognise that close proximity to places of attractionbrings added convenience to every stay in our East London accommodation. While the area is quite vast, our portfolio is scattered around the key parts of the East End, so the most recognisable areas of interest, for business and leisure, are simple and easy for all to get to. Whether it’s a simple tube stop or a 10-minute walk, our self-catering apartments can be found near the following London attractions:
- Westfield Stratford - Always filled to the brim with happy consumers, the shopping centre has a variety of well-known brands on sale, as well as an eating quarter that has a range of street foods to indulge in.
- Museum of the Docklands - Experience the history of the city’s docklands and the role that it and theworkforce thereplayed during the height of Britain’s global dominance.
- The O2 - Visitors can watch the hottest bands and funniest comedians do what they do best, or they can check out the luxury stores, eat out at the restaurants or head to the cinema and bowling alley for some late entertainment.
- Canary Wharf Shopping Centre - Situated in the heart of London’s central business district, it is no surprise that lunch breaks are filled with well-suited employees buying the boutique goods for their loved ones.
- One Canada Square - One of the tallest buildings in the UK, the pyramid roof is as recognisable to international travellers as the Shard and the Gherkin.
- Olympic Park - Home to the London 2012 Olympics, visitors can see where the magic took place and learn about the fateful days where Britain’s athletes became champions.
- London Stadium - West Ham’s home stadium is thehighlight of the East End and is usually full of loyal supporters on the weekend, cheering the Hammers on through their trials and tribulations.
- Mudchute Park and Farm - Guests can take a relaxing break here, away from the noise and crowds to contemplate life, the universe and everything.
- ExCel London - The go-to hub for business networks and events throughout the year, the Business Travel Show and many more gatherings have graced the long halls of the centre, including the MCM Comic-Con.
- Billingsgate Market - One of the many favourite places for corporate and leisure travellers that want to spend a bit more for something luxurious and pretty, the Billingsgate Market is a shopping attraction not to be missed.
Best London Restaurants Near Our Self Catering Accommodation
Savouring the diverse dishes of the East End is a must for any guest. With an eclectic mix of British, Caribbean and Asian cuisines (as well as a few other hidden notorieties), itis fair to say that any palette will be satisfied. The multitude of choice, especially in the corporate area of Canary Wharf, means that business lunches can have an added flair.The leisure hangouts of Stratford can please any group or family that has a wide range of wants from their meals. We know that eating out is a pivotal part of the travel experience, so we put our guests upwithin a suitable distance from the best restaurants in East London. These notable establishments include:
- White Goose Bistro Magda Gessler - Serving an eclectic menu of steaks, soups and so much more, this is a great spot for guests to chill in Stratford.
- O12 Bar & Grill - Enjoy tasteful dishes that range from nachos to Chow Meinto curries while you indulge on the patio in the sun.
- MexiCasa - This unique, small and cosy storefront offers familiar Mexican plates and burgers, whilst providing the perfect environment for margaritas and beers.
- Hand Cafe - Basedin East Village, this is a quiet spot for some brunch or a cup ofcoffee and snack to get the day out in order.
- Tradition by Alex - Visit this Romanian restaurant and enjoy tucking into such classics like Ciorbade Burta, Stuffed Cabbage leaves, Kebabs and much more.
- Amerigo Vespucci - This gorgeous and divine Italian restaurant comes with a classic menu and an outdoor terrace, so clients can sit among the towers of Canary Wharf.
- Royal China - A key favourite with all Canary Wharf locals and businessmen.Popular dishes hereinclude Peking duck, steamed sea bass with ginger and spring onion, and others
- Roka - Serving Japanese food every day, this is one way for guests to experience something new and fresh if they haven’t tasted the wonders of Japanese cuisine before.
- MrTodiwala's Kitchen - The king of spice, this restaurant combines the best British produce to create succulent and flavoursome dishes that pack a punch.
- Boisdale - Guests can enter here and enjoy a traditional whiff of a Scottish restaurant that is also home to whisky and oyster bar, a cigar terrace and nightly live music.
Cost of Self Catering Accommodation in East London
At TheSqua.re, we give our guests the best rates on self catering accommodation throughout the East End. We understand that guests want fair rates that take into account their personal requirements and the seasons that they’re booking in. While our own rates can fluctuate, we also have a reasonable cancellation policy and other additional policies to put our guests at the centre of our service.
Corporate Self Catering Accommodation in East London
The modern world is well serviced for business travel. With self catering accommodation located in all the top destinations in the world, it is no surprise that employees and businesses are taking advantage of what these travel accommodation options offer. East London itself is a great business hub due to Canary Wharf taking prominence in the area. They can be close to the main corporate headquarters, shop for fancy goods, go for drinks and scrumptious foods with clients after work, and then head home to their ideally furnished serviced apartment.
Self Catering Accommodation in East London for Families
Families and big groups want privacy when they come to London. We provide a hospitable environment that they can call home throughout their duration in the best city ofthe world. That’s why we allocate families our self catering accommodation in East London. The interiors are stylishly designed to impress, while the installed amenities like laundry facilities and fully equipped kitchens enable parents to harness their usual role, the kids watch TV or connect to the Wi-Fi. Built for short and extended family vacations, our self catering apartments tick all the essential boxes for those whoare looking to make East London their new home.
Centrally Located Self Catering Accommodation in East London
Being in the centre of a chosen destination is vital for guests whowant to get to the best landmarks in the city, or for those whoneed to get to their vital business meeting in Canary Wharf. All of our self catering apartments are situated in East London’s top spots, with transport networks nearby to deliver a quick and efficient service.
Besides the iconic red buses, the London Underground, Overground and DLR stations are the key travel points in the East End, . Below are some of the tube and DLR station that will get guests around East London and to other central parts of the city:
- Canary Wharf
- Canning Town
- Mile End
- South Quay
- West India Quay
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.