Short Term Lets North London
North London Short term lets
Overlapping essential neighbourhoods of the centre, North London is home to more than 1.4 million people. With a variety of historical and cultural landmarks, stunning architecture, sprawling verdant plains, quirky markets, and pulsating nightlife; North London is loaded with sights and activities. The multicultural region is widely considered to be intellectual, suburban and upmarket. Corporate travel to the north is extremely common given its close proximity to the central business hubs. Travellers looking to stay in the city for a short while will find North London suitable and convenient. Browse through our range of short term lets in North London purposefully designed to cater to guests on a short itinerary.
Our Best Short Term Lets in North London
Our apartments are strategically scattered around posh and prosperous neighbourhoods of the north, each with its own unique charm and ambience. Guests on a short trip spanning over a few days can make the most of their time by staying in North London. The trendy cosmopolitan area is tailor-made for short trips allowing guests to explore both popular tourist destinations, as well as more offbeat, secluded parts of the city. Seamless connectivity to any part of London aids travellers to rapidly get to any destination they desire
Browse through our selections of the most popular short term lets in North London below.
- Emerson Court Apartments
- London Olympic Stadium Apartments
- Lodge Drive Apartments
- Village in The City
- The East Finchley Retreat
- The Hive
- The Camden Chalet
- Omega Place 1
- Hatton Wall
Why Should You Book Our Short Term Lets in North London?
Personalized for short journeys our apartments are well suited to diverse travellers needs. Our robust and comprehensive exacting criterion puts into perspective the location, access to amenities, and premium traveller demands, before displaying the most accurate and authentic results. Both corporate and holiday travellers can make use of this service for an informed decision.
Furthermore, all our apartments focus on providing guests with enhanced space and additional room to freely move about. Traditional hotels are often cramped and claustrophobic, leading to a miserable mood throughout the journey. Our roomy and airy apartments have well-spaced bedrooms and an additional recreational space that guests can suit their requirements. Coming in all shapes and sizes are short term lets are appropriate for large business convoys, as well as a gathering of families and friends. Even solo travellers on a short London trip can stay at our apartments in the north. Our selection ranges from a single to 5 bedroom quarters, each with fully furnished and highly stylized interiors.
Facilities in Our Short Term North London Lets
Our award-winning portfolio of North London apartments come equipped with all necessary home amenities and utilities that travellers have come to expect from a trip to the metropolitan city. With no compromise on comfort and indulgence, guests on a short trip can do more in a limited amount of time by staying with us.
Every serviced apartment we provide has its own private kitchen with a wide range of utensils and appliances such as a microwave, oven, toaster, mixer, and coffee maker. No matter the number of days you are in London, you have the privilege to prepare a healthy home-cooked meal and spare exorbitant costs at a fancy, high-end diners. Furthermore, if you are travelling with several people, it isn’t easy to narrow down a place that satisfies every taste bud. Instead, preparing meals for everyone in our serviced apartments makes sure that nobody goes hungry.
Mindful of millennial sensibilities our apartments are equipped with Wi-Fi, and a flat-screen with access to local British channels. All sleeping quarters are dark and private, with soft linen and a comfortable bed ensuring quality sleep. Furthermore, guests have the option to avail additional premium services upon request. These can be availed during check-in or at the time of making your reservation. While some of these premium services may be free of cost, others can be added to your existing travel itinerary. They include but aren’t restricted to the following.
- Rooftop deck access
- Sauna treatments
- Pool access
- Fitness centre
- Free parking
- Conference room
- Business centre
- Concierge services
- Lift access
Where Can You Find Our Short Term Lets in North London?
Given the sheer size of the borough, it may often be overwhelming to determine the right place to stay. While regular travellers flock to the centre, more savvy travellers know to beat the huge crowds by venturing into North London. With its own range of attractions and lifestyle opportunities, the cosmopolitan area offers an experience no different from any other upscale part of the city. Each North London neighbourhood has its own distinct charm and ambience, allowing travellers to pick a more secluded area or reside in the heart of the bustle. Our apartments are located in the following North London neighbourhoods.
- Camden - Cultured, trendy, and easy-going, this neighbourhood is evidently one of the quirkier and artistic parts of North London. The several retail stores and cafes in the area constantly draw people ranging from diverse backgrounds.
- Euston - A rising business district, its corporate streets are occupied by Londoners and people from neighbouring boroughs commuting to and from work. Convenient transit facilitates travellers to reach the many museums, monuments, and entertainments venues around Euston.
- Hatton Wall - With several urban development schemes underway in this area, more and more locals are migrating to this cultural spot. It is conveniently nestled between important city streets of Farringdon Road and Grey’s Inn Road.
- Harringay - A relatively secluded area of the North; this multi-ethnic and developing stretch is dotted with coffee shops, convenience stores, and aromatic bakeries. Marshlands and verdant planes pickled with wildflowers make up its reclaimed territory.
- Stratford - Home to a bevvy of art venues, this up-and-coming area has an extensive shopping centre offering high retail. The locals are often hanging out in the café and bars tuned in to local sporting rivalries.
- Aldgate - A vivacious and energetic part of the city, you can find the biggest corporate names as well as the newest hate couture all in the same neighbourhood. A buffet of eateries and monuments to check out, you can do and explore a lot more by staying in this area during your short stay.
- Islington - Corporate and cinematic, this North London destination is home to many young professionals looking to ride their ambitions. Trendy and picturesque, this neighbourhood has appeared in several films such as Four Weddings and Notting Hill.
- King’s Cross - Littered with travel companies, souvenir shops, and restaurants, this ever buzzing tourist junction is an ideal neighbourhood from which to explore the rest of the city. Its lively night scene further aids tourist sensibilities.
- Hoxton - Finding the harmony between having a good time and putting in work, this neighbourhood balances corporate life with lifestyle aesthetics. Music venues, art galleries, and gastro pubs are all in close range to the busy financial sector of Liverpool Street in Hoxton.
North London Attractions Near Our Short Term Lets
There is no shortage of things to do and places to see in the northern end of the modern metropolis. Numerous independent shops and boutique stores; museums and monuments, gardens, and performing art venues - give the North its rich heritage and culture. Explore the legacy of music at Abbey Road, shop at the endless markets of Camden, retreat to the Walthamstow Wetlands, eat at the best restaurants in Islington or go on a magical tour at Warner Bros Studio in Watford – you have much to cover on your short journey. The following destinations can be found in close proximity to our short term North London lets.
- Rivington Place - Opened as recently as 2007, this 15,000 square foot arena is a Mecca for varied cultural arts. Striving to achieve intellectual normality, this venue regularly conducts educational meets, seminars, and book clubs.
- ZSL London Zoo - If you are in for a few days with kids, this animal sanctuary is home to more than 12,000 species of wild and exotic creatures. A popular zoo of the country, do not miss the gorilla kingdom, butterfly paradise, penguin pool and many aquariums.
- James Freeman Gallery - Aimed at preserving and promoting the works of local Londoners, this humble, unpretentious and original art gallery only puts out the creations of local, emerging talented artists.
- Museum of London - With over a million artefacts to check out, this world-famous destination has preserved the evolutionary journey of London from prehistoric times to the present. Its four permanent galleries capture different personas of the city through the ages.
- Regent’s Park - Peaceful, leafy, and manicured, this sprawling eponymous park is over 400 acres of sprawling botanical gardens. In its centre is a lake with a few waterfowl who you can boat next to. Its outdoor theatre regularly hosts arts and cultural performances.
- Jewish Museum - Highlighting the historic inclusion of Jews into European culture, this museum consists of 4 distinct permanent galleries that exhibit the finest objects and artefacts from Jewish history. Regular audiovisual programmes, cultural events, and interactive seminars are held.
- The Little Angel Theatre - Another delight for children, head over to the theatre of puppetry founded in the early 1960s by the expert puppeteer John Wilkes. The current acts are griping and elaborate, meant to enthral kids and adults alike.
- Barbican Centre - This dynamic cultural landmark was once described as “one of the wonders of the world”, by the Queen. The largest arts centre in all of Europe, the various stages are made up of 3 cinemas, 2 art galleries, the main concert hall, a couple of exhibition halls and 5 conference rooms.
- VictorioMiro - Bearers of modern art from around the world, guests have the opportunity to examine the works of many emerging artists from Europe, Asia, and the USA. Situated in a Victorian furniture warehouse, it has garnered widespread famed and international approval.
Popular Restaurants Close to Our Short Term North London Lets
Delightful culinary stops working up your appetite are aplenty in any part of London. The north known for its inclusive culture is pioneering in providing the most authentic local cuisine as well as bold fusion gastronomy. Whether you crave a pull-apart Italian, indulgent Indian, flavour-packed Mediterranean, elegant Japanese, or familiar British delights, the north has you covered. The list below gives an overview of the sheer variety of restaurants in North London close to our short stay homes.
- Arepa & Co - Sitting opposite a canal, this place is a serene hang-out spot offering local bistro items. Sit back in a hammock with your favourite drink, as you enjoy this halcyon escape.
- The Old Queen’s Head - Along with their absolute-lip-smacking Americana sliders, their unique take on burgers is best complimented by their large selection of cocktails.
- Megan’s at the Sorting Office - Mediterranean-inspired menu and romantic interiors make this charming place an ideal spot for a date. Snug as a bug, the friendly staff has you well-taken care of.
- Primeur - A former garage turned into a quaint and unassuming restaurant, Primeur is a breath of fresh air. The concertina doors, blackboard menu, salvaged chairs, and delicious wines all add to its allure.
- Jolene - This bakery and cafe is an idyllic place for couples to enjoy brunches and cosy candlelight dinner amidst its warm and familiar surroundings.
- Sambal Shiok - This pop-up restaurant specialises in preparing authentic Malaysian cuisine which is extremely pocket friendly.
- Berber & Q Shawarma Bar - Their extensive options in mezze are both imaginative and sought-after, offering the locals the true flavours of the Middle East.
- Le Mercury - Complete with a lively and upscale atmosphere, this restaurant offers some of the best French dishes in classic and haute culinary fashion.
- The Hollybush - Among the best gastro-pubs of London, Hollybush has a bucolic charm to it. The menu incorporates fresh seasonal produce with new dishes to try every time you visit.
Cost of Our Short Term Lets in North London
At TheSqua.re we offer our guests a flexible and transparent billing and reservation process. Our award-winning reservation team will assist you in any last-minute demands or changes. Our affordable short term homes are suited to diverse consumer needs, with prices fluctuating as per the time of the year and occupancy rate. Offering the highest standards in hospitality, all our guests are ensured an honest experience.
Short Term Corporate Lets in North London
Round the year businessmen, entrepreneurs, and investors from all over the world make it into the city on various corporate errands. Short and lucrative corporate travel is standard throughout essential business districts of North London. Rather than holding up in an area with limited transit and no major landmarks nearby, opt for our luxurious short term corporate lets. Located in bustling business centres and secure residential neighbourhoods, our serviced apartments in North London are well suited to corporate demands. With tube stations just a short walk away, our short term lets are purposefully located in prosperous and suburban neighbourhoods.
Ideal for corporate buddies and large business convoys, our spacious serviced homes have a common recreational area that can be personalised to serve corporate needs. Conduct a min-presentation, host a live seminar or come together for a project discussion all in our short term apartments. Post work hours you can even transform the same space into a private yoga corner or entertainment zone.
Short Term Holiday Lets in North London
Known for its intellectual appeal, pulsating nightlife, and lip-smacking cuisine, this affluent part of the city is much desired by holiday travellers given the abundance of lifestyle opportunities. Tourists in town for a few days have the option to get acquainted with the contemporary fabric of London by staying at our short term North London apartments.
Whether you are on a stopover flight, a weekend getaway, or crossing out a bucket list destination on your long Euro tour, staying in the North is the way to go. Within a range of every central London landmark, yet distant enough from the hustle and bustle, North London combines fast-paced urban living with intellectual poise. Several neighbourhoods in the North have their own share of lifestyle opportunities synonymous with central taste. All our holiday lets can be found in the most happening and desirable northern areas with seamless access to the rest of the city.
Transportation Near Our Short Term Lets in North London
A huge population of people resides in the north commuting daily to different parts of the city. Hence roadways are often congested and traffic is slow-moving. Instead of opting for taxis, opt for busses which make use of dedicated routes to avoid such congestion. Cycling is also a favourable option for short travel to neighbouring areas. The London Underground is by far the most effective way to get around to and from different parts of the north as well as the central district. The northern region contains approximately 121 stations that are part of the Central, Victoria, Northern, and Piccadilly lines.
The following tube stations are located close to our short term North London apartments.
- Palmers Green Station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 477 london Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 800 reviews