230M2 PARISIAN LUXURY - ST GERMAIN LE BON MARCHE
This loft for a stay in Paris is located in the 5th arrondissement, a privileged place for lovers of nature and history.
A few steps away, the Jardin des Plantes offers a big space of greenery, green lung and refuge where the Parisians love to stroll. In addition to the botanical park, the famous Menagerie, the only intramural zoo in Paris, is very popular with families.
Wanderers will continue along the banks of the river Seine, a few minutes from this loft for a stay in Paris to reach the Institut du monde arabe, a jewel designed to shelter the treasures of millennial civilizations. One lingers with delight at the restaurant Zyriab by Noura. The dishes transport us to the Middle East, but we also enjoy the panoramic views of the river banks, the Saint Louis island and the Notre-Dame cathedral.
This former chocolate factory rehabilitated into a loft will amaze from the entrance, hidden on the ground floor of a peaceful paved green courtyard. The ubiquitous windows offer an unrivaled setting. The integrated space, completely open and which benefits from a magnificent heigh, is bathed of unequaled luminosity.
- Orly 8.6 miles
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 19.7 miles
- Luxembourg 0.9 miles
- Censier-Daubenton 0.3 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Wooden flooring
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Room with small balcony
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hot Tub
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
We all know the famous children’s fairy tale Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but in this unique loft in Paris brings the fairy tale to real life. The fact is that the home is located in the premises of the real chocolate factory, which once operated in this place. Therefore, the loft interior spaces are really outstanding and unlike any other. Multi-level planning, second light, industrial windows (including on the ceiling), metal stairs and fences – not every home, to put it mildly, boasts such a set. This is a truly unique property.
Inhabiting a former chocolate factory, this light and airy apartment on Paris’ Left Bank is close to the action but tucked away behind a quiet, greenery-filled courtyard. Featuring a sloping glass roof, the loft has extra high ceilings and wide, open-plan spaces.This unique place with incredible volumes will enchant you, with the high ceilings, the brightness of this property and the calm of its environment.
Located in a picturesque district of Paris, near the famous district of Mouffetard, you will be immersed in centuries of history and in the animation of a district with typical shopping streets, restaurants, bars and the diversity of shops. proximity of all kinds. You will enjoy two exceptional green spaces, namely, the Jardin des Plantes, a royal botanical garden created by Louis XIII and the Jardin du Luxembourg, a private garden created at the request of Marie de Medici.
Former chocolate factory restored as a loft with a Parisian signature. The decoration has been nicely thought out, to create a warm, friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
The open and aired living area present, has well-differentiated spaces, with a lounge seating area, a mezzanine dining room directly under the glass roof, and a kitchen equipped with a sublime cooking piano from La Cornue.
From the main room, two corridors lead to the rooms. Through the corridor on the right one reaches a library corner and the extravagante master bedroom with its en-suite shower, ingeniously concealed behind a centered wall at the head of the bed. The library corner shares an interior window with the kitchen and allows one to be isolate, all while remaining in phase with the activity of the household. The left corridor leads to the three other bedrooms and the shower room.
Finally, a wooden staircase with a marine ramp leads down to a library corner equipped with an extra bed ideal for visiting friends and a laundry room. For more "classic" dinners, we offer the large dining table under the imposing skylight.
For calm and safe nights four rooms are at your disposal. A magnificent large room equipped with a modern bathroom. A furnished room, friendly for children with a wonderful play area. Also in the other two bedrooms you will find a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
After a long walk in the streets of Paris, you can allow yourself a moment of relaxation in a hot bubble bath, in the second bathroom.
All bedrooms are set around the courtyard to give you peaceful nights in this bustling city.
The basement laminated by daylight is equipped with two additional beds and a small side room decorated in rustic oak.
Come and experience a unique moment! We are happy to welcome you!
Hôtel de Ville Metro Station - 1 min walk
Paris Port-Royal Station - 4 min drive
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 46 min drive
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.