BETWEEN ODEON AND CHURCH OF ST GERMAIN
Stay in a 175 m2 duplex on the mythical Boulevard Saint-Germain, France's most expensive and chic artery.Modern apartment, recently renovated, located in the most popular section of the Boulevard, in the 6th arrondissement, between Odéon 150 meters away and the Church of Saint-Germain-des-Prés 400 meters away.The apartment can accommodate 11 people in 6 bedrooms, 4 with queen size beds and 2 extra with sofa beds, 4 toilets and 5 shower rooms including 3 en-suite in three of the bedrooms.
Hemingway, Henry Miller, Jim Morrison, and Quentin Tarantino also lived here.
In the surrounding area are the terraces of the cafes, good restaurant tables and the dance, jazz, rock, techno or disco of cozy clubs, in the famous "cellars" with millennial stone arches in Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Art galleries, antique shops, and designer boutiques stay open late at night, and there are plenty of theatres and cinemas, such as the UGC Danton, UGC Odéon, and MK2 Odéon.
The old Marché Saint-Germain where you can find the best products is open every day, but also a supermarket 50 meters open every day late and several good advice wine shops are practical neighbors.
Paris' major sites are within a few minutes' walk: Notre Dame, Saint Sulpice Church (Da Vinci Code), Jardin du Luxembourg and, of course, the Latin Quarter with its small streets, hundreds of restaurants and jazz bars, not to mention world-famous literary cafes such as Café de Flore or Les Deux Magots.
The apartment is ideally located for shopping, with the most chic shops and galleries (the Carre des Antiquaires is 400 m away) and all the major brands very close, up to the Bon Marché which is at the end of the street.
Channelling all the relaxed elegance that Parisians do so well, this period apartment set along a leafy boulevard in the eternally charming sixth Arrondissement is a real find.
- Charles de Gaulle 35.3 km
- Saint germain des pres 0.22 km
- Dyson Fans
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Step inside to discover carefully curated objets d'art and antique furniture, nodding to the host’s far-flung travels and adding layers of interest and style. Soaring floor-to-ceiling windows, ornate marble fireplaces, and sweeping parquet flooring bring all the historic flair you’re chasing, while newly-fitted bathrooms and a sleek, made-for-action kitchen bring the space firmly into the 21st century. And you’re all sorted for work with a dedicated desk quietly tucked away in one of the bedrooms to keep on top of emails – just try not to get too distracted by the views.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.