Enghien I Serviced Apartment, Bastille
This two-bedroom vacation rental in Paris offers easy access to many famous sites since it is located in the thriving, popular area of Grands Boulevards, close to the Opera Garnier. It is a pleasant walk from Rue Montorgueil (15 minutes), the pedestrian market village. The striking Pompidou Centre is a few minutes further, where there is diverse entertainment and the National Museum of Modern Art. Drive to the stunning Galerie Lafayette (9 minutes) for incredible shopping. A metro station and bus stop are only a few minutes away on foot. This renovated holiday apartment in Paris celebrates the bright and classic ambience of the surrounding city streets. Using pretty pastels, white, grey and brick red, our local interior designers composed a soothing, yet vivid and interesting space. Cheerful sunlight streams into each room through large picture windows. In addition to wide double beds in the bedrooms, there is a large sofa bed in the living room. A wingback chair hints to the traditional European heritage of the neighborhood, and decorative mirrors reflect natural light throughout the interior. The streamlined kitchen offers ample counter space and full amenities, as well as a tiled backsplash that adds a fun pop of colour to the décor.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 bedroom/ 1 bathroom||€200||€200||€200||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG AIRPORT 17.4miles
- Bonne nouvelle 0.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Located in the trendy Grands Boulevards-Opera neighborhood, the 2-bedroom Enghien I vacation apartment is steps from the most beloved sites in Paris. Here in the 10th arrondissement, parks, monuments, and chic sidewalk cafes surround you. A pleasant walk brings you to Rue Montorgueil (15 min), the pedestrian market village. The striking Pompidou Centre is a few minutes further, with diverse entertainment and the National Museum of Modern Art. Drive to the stunning Galeries Lafayette (9 minutes) for incredible shopping. The Bonne Nouvelle metro station is only a few minutes away on foot, as are several bus stops.
With a vivid color scheme and decorative mirrors, our local interior designer has created a charming, cheerful space. Sunlight streams into each room through large picture windows. In addition to wide double beds in the bedrooms, there is a large sofa bed in the living room. A fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for in-house dining. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
Perfect for families or groups, this inviting vacation apartment will be your home base in Paris.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.