LOCATED NEAR THE SEINE RIVER
This apartment is located in France’s largest historic district, which is also one of the trendiest and most sought-after Parisian neighborhoods. There are numerous antique shops, art and design galleries, jewelries, bakeries, and convenience stores in the area, giving you access to establishments for your errand runs during your stay.
Excellent restaurants, such as Amorino, Léon de Bruxelles - Bastille, Hippopotamus, and Restaurant L’Ange 20, and bars and pubs, including The Auld Alliance, Frog Revolution, Sherry Butt, and La Mangerie, can easily be accessed so you need not worry about your meals and entertainment during your stay.
- Charles de Gaulle 32.31 miles
- Orly Airport 10.56 miles
- Sully-Morland .026 miles
- Sully-Morland 10.02 miles
- Port de l'Arsenal 0.01 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Safety deposit box
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
With an area of 65 square meters, this apartment boasts a living area, a dining area, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom that can accommodate up to four people. Its living is composed of a media shelf, a television, a center table, a desk, some chairs, and a sofa bed that can accommodate up two people. It’s illuminated by the floor to ceiling windows on its side, making it the perfect hangout place on a slow morning.
Next to the living area is the kitchen that is well-equipped with a boiler, a coffee machine, a freezer, a fridge, a microwave, a toaster, a dishwasher, and an oven that allow you to prepare food at your own convenience. These lovely meals may be enjoyed in the kitchen bar counter two tall chairs, or in the three-seater dining set situated beside the kitchen. Another sofa is placed in the dining area, giving you more relaxation spots during your stay. A combo washer and dryer, iron, and ironing board are also placed in the apartment to aid you with your vacation chores. A telephone, stereo system, and high-speed WiFi connection are also available to keep you entertained throughout your stay in this luxury apartment.
The apartment’s sole bathroom is situated near the entrance so people can easily access it. It is fully-furnished with a toilet, a sink, a towel rack, and a bathtub with a detachable shower head for your convenience.
The sleeping area, on the other hand, is located on the mezzanine level, which you may reach through the unique and modern spiral staircase. The bedroom is overlooking the first floor and is composed of a queen-size bed, two bedside tables, a fan, and a skylight to provide you with natural lighting during the day.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.