Boulevard Saint Serviced Apartment, Saint Germain
A beautifully decorated, well lit, cosy Parisian apartment located in the idyllic and vibrant Saint Germain des Prés district of Paris, just next to the movie theaters, the famous Café des Deux Magots and the Café de Flore. This apartment combines the beauty of classical French decor with modern facilities to create the perfect place to begin your holiday in Paris for a small family or a group of three guests.
This stunning one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is situated on a classically Parisian street, complete with boutiques, which is a stones throw away from the centre of Paris and less than a twenty minute walk from the Notre Dame. The bedroom, which comes with a double bed, is decorated in a stunning, traditional style complete with a fireplace. Both the bathroom and the kitchen are newly renovated in a beautifully modern style with all new fittings and facilities. With the addition of all the expected amenities, and a few unexpected, highly desirable touches, such as a Nespresso coffee machine and cable tv, this apartment will be the perfect way to start your dream holiday in Paris.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Saint Germain IV||N/A||€120.00||€120.00||€120.00||€120.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG Airport 21.2miles
- Odeon and Mabillon .1 miles
- Odeon and Mabillon 0.1 miles
- Seine - Buci .01 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
The elegant 1-bedroom Saint Germain IV vacation apartment puts you in the Saint Germain des Pres neighborhood, the lively heart of Paris. Here in the central 6th arrondissement, vintage boutiques and cute cafes line the streets, and the city’s historical and cultural attractions are steps away. Explore the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens (6 min. walk) or the Notre Dame Cathedral (13 min), then relax with a book at Cafe de Flore (6 min) or the famous Shakespeare & Company bookstore (11 min). The Odeon and Mabillon metro stations are within a 2-minute walk.
With white wainscoting and a marble fireplace, our local interior designer has introduced old-world Parisian glamour to this modern space. A huge picture window fills the apartment with light, and romantic drapery adds a Victorian touch. A fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for gourmet dining. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine. Note: there is no elevator in this authentic Haussmannian building.
Live your Parisian dreams in this swoon-worthy apartment, a couple’s hideaway in the City of Lights.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.