Juhu Luxurious Apartments, Mumbai
Juhu is famous for being home to Bollywood stars and celebrities and is packed with chic restaurants, luxury hotels, steamy clubs, trendy bars, and countless shops.
But compared to the other affluent neighbourhoods in the city like Bandra, Juhu has a much more peaceful and residential feel. Apart from being such a trendy and fashionable neighbourhood, you’ll find the popular ISKON Temple and The Hindu Shree Mukteshwar Devalaya Mandir in this locality. During your stay, you can go out to stroll on the beach and enjoy its street food stalls and its lively ambiance. Overall, the district is best suited for those who are looking for a good residential area yet want to stay close to where all the action taking place.
There are good connections around the neighbourhood via public transport. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus is the nearest railway station but the buses are an ideal mode of transport due to the close links to the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||₹13590||₹13590||₹13590||₹13590|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||₹23408||₹23408||₹23408||₹23408|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport 3.4miles
- Andheri train station 1.55 miles
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus 3.4 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Designed and decorated tastefully, our exceptional serviced apartments are situated in the famous neighbourhood of Mumbai called Juhu. With outstanding amenities, your stay will feel truly special.
Inside, you'll find a warm decor that is wonderful to immerse yourself in after a long day. All the rooms are well-equipped with premium facilities like complimentary Wi-Fi, air-conditioner, fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen television, cosy sofa, elegant dining table, electronic safe and more to ensure complete comfort. These outstanding features will enable you to kick back and enjoy your stay without any unnecessary hassle. From showing off your inner masterchef to catching up on all the latest shows, you'll feel like you never left the comforts of home.
A 24-hour guest services team are available to ensure your stay is as smooth and comfortable as you need it to be.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.