Columbus Avenue Serviced Apartment
Upper West Side is one of many popular neighbourhoods in New York that just delivers time and time again.
Home to Lincoln Center, Upper West Side is a neighbourhood that all want to stay in. Amid the grand apartment buildings of Central Park West, the American Museum of Natural History presents everything from dinosaurs to outer-space exhibits that will have you gasping in wonder.
As this is New York, you can expect to find plenty of subway stations nearby that will take you around New York with ease.
- LaGuardia Airport 8.5 miles
- Stamford CT 2.8 miles
- 96 Street 1.4 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Safety deposit box
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Exploring New York is more than fun but staying in serviced accommodation is another. Within these NYC serviced apartments, you’ll find all the usual amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, lift access, cosy furniture, comfy beds and more. You can also take advantage of onsite features like a gym, swimming etc.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to book this furnished apartment in Upper West Side.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.