Pet Friendly Apartments in New York City
Top Furnished Pet Friendly Apartments in NYC
Pet friendly apartments in New York are all the rage now, with people finding it hard to part with their furry friends on long business/leisure trips to the Big Apple. Heck even shorter jaunts are no fun without your pretty pooch in tow! Let’s face it; pets make us so happy and content with our lives while acting as stress-busters at the end of each hectic day.
They’re also fun companions to be with, particularly if you’re into outdoor exploration and activities. Now, with our exclusive portfolio of pet friendly apartments in NYC, you don’t have to leave your four-legged companion behind anymore!
Our 10 Best Pet Friendly Apartments in New York City
We have a vast portfolio of pet friendly apartments in NYC that you should definitely check out. Here are some of the top picks in the best locations.
- 11th Street Apartments
- 6th Avenue & West 11th Street
- East 39th Street
- West 45th Street Apartments
- West 56th Street Apartments
- East 52nd Street Apartments
- 6th Avenue Apartments
- Park Place Apartments
- ARO Apartments
- Hilary Gardens Apartments
These are only some of our pet-friendly apartments in the city. Our award-winning reservations team will help you find the best options within your budget and as per your specific preferences.
Facilities Available at Our Pet-Friendly Rentals in NYC
We have a wide range of amenities available at our pet friendly apartments in NYC. Facilities may vary from one apartment to another although every unit comes well equipped with all the comforts that contemporary travelers desire.
Here’s taking a look at some of our amenities:
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- Dry cleaning
- Pet departure cleaning
- Wooden floors
- Onsite gym
- Flat screen television
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Washer dryer machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Onsite security
- Intercom system
Cost of Pet Friendly Apartments in NYC
Our pet friendly apartments in NYC are offered at reasonable and competitive prices to guests. Although we do have peak seasons that witness a huge rush of travelers, our prices are never exorbitant. We strive to offer the best value without hurting your pocket. We also offer 24-hour management and support to tackle all your queries swiftly without any hassles.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 191 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in New-york
There are over 191 serviced apartments in Pet Friendly New-York with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Pet Friendly New-York are East 52nd Street Apartment. 6th Avenue & West 11th Street. Sky Apartment. 11th Street, West Village. East 25th Street Furnished Apartment, Gramercy park.
Some of the apartment buildings in Pet Friendly New-York will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Pet Friendly New-York.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Top Pet-Friendly Restaurants in NYC
Once you’ve had your fill of exploring all the magical places where you can visit with your pet in NYC, you’ll naturally want a place to sit down and consume a delightful meal. Here’s taking a look at some of the best picks for your needs:
- N 11th Cookout - One of the most pet-friendly destinations in NYC, this Williamsburg hangout offers burgers, hotdogs, frozen pina coladas and Mexican street corn alike. You can stop by at 11 PM on any day with the exception of Tuesday and try the special dad burger prior to engaging in lawn games while your pooch hangs out on the lovely artificial turf beneath your charming picnic table.
- Cookshop - Cookshop offers a romantic and charming ambience that works for almost any scenario with its cheeseburgers, roast chicken and tantalizing vegetables. Your dog will always be welcome here, particularly in the outdoor seating area which opens for dinner and lunch each day at this Chelsea hangout. The weekend brunch is also a top draw by all means.
- Ollie’s Ice Cream - Ollie’s is the best hangout for pets and their parents alike! The best ice-cream joint in Bushwick, Ollie’s offers the fabulous pup cup ice cream for discerning four-legged customers, complete with crushed treats and peanut butter. From the human side, of course, you’re guaranteed to enjoy the kettle corn ice cream with salty caramel or the rich red velvet. The best part is that you can simply hop over to the nearby Maria Hernandez Park and savor your ice cream amidst tranquil surroundings.
- Mission Dolores - Mission Dolores is a uniquely tailored joint where pets are warmly welcomed and the fabulous beer selection should keep you engaged along with the extensive menu.
- Five Leaves - Located in Brooklyn, Five Leaves is the best place for a relaxed weekend brunch with your furry friend for company. Wash down ricotta pancakes or burgers with egg and grilled pineapple toppings as you satiate your gastronomic cravings with panache!
- Barking Dog - The name says it all! If you’ve just been to Central Park, you can take a ride for a couple of blocks and you’ll arrive at Barking Dog which has daily brunch between 8 AM and 4 PM. Margaritas and Happy Hour beers are rolled out between 3 and 7 PM and there’s even an in-ground dog watering hole which is a specialty indeed! Whoever knew that you could go pub hopping with your four-legged companion? Well, that’s New York City for you!