6th Avenue & West 11th Street
Greenwich Village is a spectacular stay in New York and has loads of attractions that are guaranteed to make your trip successful. For short or extended stays in New York, this is the place.
At night, Greenwich Village comes alive with sounds from restaurants, late-night coffee houses, cafés, theaters, and music clubs. Anything and everything can be had from a great burger and fries from the Corner Bistro to an intimate candlelit dinner at One if by Land, Two if By Sea. Established restaurants in the neighborhood include Blue Ribbon, The Fatty Crab, Pastis, The Spotted Pig, Il Mulino and Tomoe. The Village is also home to such famous jazz clubs as the Blue Note, Lions Den, and fabled coffee houses including Caffe Reggio and Café Figaro.
14th Street is the nearest subway station to the apartment that will get you to all the great attractions of the city.
- Laguardia 12miles
- John F. Kennedy 24 miles
- 9th Street 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Sleek and stylish, this corporate apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience short or extended stays in New York.
Inside this fully furnished apartment in West Village, you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.