East 14th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Union...
You will find that Greenwich Village is the ideal neighbourhood for short or extended stays in New York. Fully East 14th Street Studio Furnished Apartment in Union Square is easy to come by here.
Greenwich Village is accredited for many artistic, cultural and political movements. A short stroll is all it takes to discover an abundance of colourful eateries, fashionable bars and tiny independent boutiques and galleries. From world-class fine-dining to legendary local bistros packed-full of personality there are options for all tastes and budgets. Window-shop along Bleecker Street and explore Greenwich Village’s political past on Christopher Street.
Ist Avenue is the nearest subway station to the apartment and will easily get you to all the attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia 9miles
- John F. Kennedy 22 miles
- Union Square 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Private garden
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Stylish and modern, East 14th Street Studio Furnished Apartment, Union Square offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of New York.
This stunning studio apartment is an ideal choice if you’re looking for short term rentals in New York. With internal glazed French doors, playful striped fabrics and baroque picture rails adorning the walls, this apartment feels decidedly European. Tanned hardwood floors, chic furnishings and a bright, neutral theme throughout makes this space inviting and comfortable. The beautiful bedroom is vast with high ceilings - leave the French doors open to create a lounge room extension.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.