East 59th Street
Midtown Manhattan is an iconic district and Hollywood star. In fact, most would recommend the district fo those looking for corporate short term rentals in New York.
Jumping into this district is highly recommended. If you've seen any movie based in New York, then some of its features will be very familiar to you like Times Square which is often rated as one of the top attrcations by guests who visit New York on a yearly basis. You'll be in a stylish area that has many amenities like restaurants, diners, cinemas, etc that will fill up your schedule as well as your stomach. Be prepared for crowds as New York can be quite densely populated around Times Square and sights like that.
Subways can be found near to the apartment that will connect you to the rest of the city and its attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 7miles
- John F. Kennedy 17 miles
- 59th Street 0.3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
Stylish and relaxing, this serviced apartment in New York offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience a successful short or extended stay.
Within you will find all the captivating features that make furnished apartments in Manhattan so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. There’s also a gym and a fitness centre. Both are perfect for when you want to stay fighting fit. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.