East 67th Street Furnished Apartment
Upper East Side is one of the most affluent neighbourhoods in New York City. Close to many attractions and amenities, it will satisfy any type of traveller.
This area is renowned for being where families and people of power have taken up residence. From the Rockefellers, the Roosevelts, the Kennedys and many more. Huge highlights can be found in the area like the Museum of the City of New York, Andrew Carnegie Mansion, and Whitney Museum of American Art amongst others. Truly, this is a great neighbourhood to see the best of the city and to locate the right corporate apartment for your business or leisure trip.
68th Street is the nearest subway station to the apartments and will get you where you need to go.
- Laguardia 9miles
- John F. Kennedy 17 miles
- East 68th street 0.2 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Stylish and relaxing, this East 67th Street Furnished Apartment#8A offers business and leisure travellers all they need to experience short or extended stays in New York.
When it comes to unwinding in New York, you need a place that personifies comfort, convenience and style. This 1 bedroom apartment in New York has all the great amenities of home and other extras that will make any stay in the city successful. These include complimentary Wi-Fi, a doorman, flat-screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, a sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. It is worth noting that pets are allowed. If you're analysing a bunch of short-term rentals in New York and can't locate the right fit, then consider this one.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.