Hanover Square Furnished Apartments Financial Dist...
The Financial District is ideal place for corporate travellers that are looking for the ideal short term rental in NYC.
One block from the East River, steps from Battery Park, the New York Stock Exchange, and South Ferry, the apartment is around the corner from the South Street Seaport and a short walk to the Wall Street subway station. All in all, you will more than satisfied with what the neighbourhood has to deliver for every guest.
As this is New York, you can expect to find plenty of subway stations nearby that will take you around New York with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$225||$225|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$400||$400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 11.6miles
- Grand Central Station 5.5 miles
- Wall Street Station 0.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 75 nights
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Private lounge
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site chargable
- Steam room
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
Those looking for full Hanover Square Furnished Apartments Financial District in New York will be more than happy with what these apartments in the Financial District has to offer.
Enjoy versatile floor plans, spacious closets, and the upscale finishes you deserve. The upgraded kitchens boast hardwood floors, European-style cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances while our deluxe baths offer soaking tubs with separate showers and granite tile. The apartment also features a great room with large screen television and catering kitchen as well as a rooftop deck perfect for sunbathing or just soaking in the view. Take advantage of convenient the fitness centre, rock wall, therapy room, sauna and steam room.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.