Rivington Street Furnished Apartments, East villag...
East Village has become a centre of the counterculture in New York, and is an attractive area to enjoy some of our short term rentals in NYC.
The East Village is known for its exciting nightlife. Old-school bars, music venues and performance spaces share the streets with posh cocktail lounges and hip restaurants. Daytime sees a more laid-back crowd browsing boutiques, vintage shops and tattoo parlors, and dining at casual cafes. Once the epicenter of the city's punk scene, St. Mark's Place now features many fast food eateries and souvenir shops that will keep any traveller full and entertained. Ideal for any corporate stay in our furnished apartments in New York.
3rd Avenue is the nearest subway station that will get you to all the attractions and necessities in the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Suite||$250||$250||$250||$250||$250|
|2 Bedroom Suite||$400||$400||$400||$400||$400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 10miles
- John F. Kennedy 17 miles
- 3rd Ave 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
A European-style suite accommodating up to five (5) guests, this fully private, two-room suite includes a master bedroom with a bedding choice of two twins or one queen sized bed (please indicate desired room type at the time of reservation please.
The Bowery Subway Station is just 1 block from this all-suite New York hotel. The residency offers a gym, free Wi-Fi in public areas and spacious one-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens.
The modern suites provide a living room with a flat-screen cable TV and sofa bed. There is a dining area and wooden floors along with a safe. The colorful, tiled bathrooms include a hairdryer.
This apart hotel is in the Lower East Side of Manhattan offers a business center with fax and copying services. There is also a 24-hour front desk and concierge service.
Within an 11-minute walk of Chinatown, Little Italy and SoHo. The Empire State Building is 3.2 km away.
Lower East Side is a great choice for travelers interested in food, culture
Suites also include a separate living room with a queen sized Euro-style convertible sofa, a fully private bath, fully private kitchen, LCD flat panel TV, two telephones, and a personal digital safe.
FULLY FURNISHED TWO ROOM SUITE Beautiful brownstone apartment, nestled in the heart of Manhattan's thriving East Village. This Rivington Street Furnished Apartments, East village is accessible by elevator ( a highly coveted feature when it comes to downtown apartment buildings) and offers a variety of amenities and comforts including private phone, stereo, air conditioning, and high speed wireless internet, as well as cable television. In addition, Building Amenities include a self-service laundry facility and free fitness room. Maid Service (extra fee) is available as well as a 24 hour contact telephone number to address any questions or needs you may have. The entire building has been completely renovated and is one ...of the most unique properties in the neighborhood. In addition, Building Amenities include a Self Service Laundry Facility and COMPLIMENTARY FITNESS ROOM! Nearby Discounted Parking also Available.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.