Packed into two blocks from 6th Ave. to 8th, Central Park South is a neighborhood that plays host and neighbor to some of New York’s most iconic residences and businesses.Proximity to Central Park is a big draw for residents. A lot of apartments for rent in this area are afforded views of the massive Manhattan green space, a rare sight among the bustling streets of the city. Central Park South is also a corridor to the retail mecca that is 5th Ave. and stores like Bergdorf Goodman, the Shops at Columbus Circle, and more.
Plenty of theatres and late-night talk show studios call the Central Park South section of Broadway home, making for an energetic nightlife scene aside from the selection of restaurants that are on offer. Bar Masa, Le Bernardin, and Per Se all offer some of the most exclusive dinings in the city.
- La Guardia 7.8 miles
- Newark Liberty International 15.8 miles
- New York Pen Station 1.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
Built-in 2004, The Marc is located in the heart of Manhattan’s chic Clinton Neighborhood. The Marc offers boundless comfort, serenity and convenience to all who seek a higher quality of life. Take a stroll in Central Park, enjoy the entertainment of Times Square, go shopping on 5th Avenue, enjoy some of the city's best restaurants, or simply stay at home and work out at The Marc's state-of-the-art fitness center. That's not all, This New York holiday apartment features floor-to-ceiling and corner windows, granite kitchen countertops, cherry cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, baths with imported Italian marble, a 24-hour doorman and concierge, attended parking, and valet service. Still not convinced? The Marc Club includes a cinema room for private screenings, a business center, a conference room and an exclusive residential lounge & The Marc Café-all surrounded by a spacious and breathtaking fully landscaped 10,000-square foot Sundeck.
Enquire now to book this furnished apartment in Central Park House.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.