West 18th Street Chelsea Furnished Apartment
Chelsea is Manhattan's art district. Guests like yourself can spend days here wandering galleries that show work from established and emerging artists or take some time in the many arty cafes and eateries that dot the streets.
The Chelsea area of Manhattan is home to fine high-rise buildings and posh apartments. Go for a quick walk around the tree lined lanes of the lower Chelsea. Take a trip to the Madison Square Garden, Union Square, Empire State Building and the High Line nearby - some of the areas biggest sights and attractions. Discover the lesser known gems of Chelsea, namely, its restaurants, galleries and museums to name a few things. Enjoy an exceptional stay at New York’s favorite town to enjoy its restaurants, nightlife, and crazy shopping hubs.
14th Street is the nearest subway station to the apartments and will take you to the many treasures and secrets of Manhattan.
- Laguardia 10miles
- John F. Kennedy 17 miles
- 14th Street 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Vibrant and sleek, this West 18th Street Chelsea Furnished Apartments in New York offer business and leisure travellers all they need to experience the many delights of the city.
If you're looking for the ideal holiday apartment in New York, then these apartments should definitely be considered. Serviced accommodation makes any short or extended trip even more hassle-free and relaxing thanks to all the homely features buried within. These fully furnished apartments have all the amenities that exude comfort, tranquillity and convenience. Features include complimentary Wi-Fi, a doorman, flat-screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, a sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.