West 19th Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan
Chelsea is home to hundreds of art galleries, beautiful brownstones, and one of New York’s newest and most popular attractions.
Chelsea is one of the city’s jewels when it comes to neighbourhood life. The contemporary art scene is an integral part of the neighbourhood’s identity, with gallery openings almost every night of the week and countless exhibits to explore. Great shops and restaurants are steps away from your door. Those looking for the perfect neighbourhood to wind down in a corporate short term rental will have no issues locating one; there's many around including this one.
18th Street is the nearest train and subway station that will get you to other big sites that are housed within the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newark Liberty International 12.9miles
- New York Penn Station (NJT) 0.8 miles
- 18th Street 0.07 miles
- 23rd Street 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in the neighbourhood of Chelsea, this stylish and sleek West 19th Street Furnished Apartments, Manhattan is a great option for business and leisure travellers looking to have a good time.
As you enter this Manhattan fully furnished apartment, you’ll find amenities like a flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, complimentary Wi-Fi, cosy furniture and a comfy bed hidden within. The kitchen will have you flexing your cooking muscles all night and the Wi-Fi will keep you connected to loved ones. There is also a roof terrace that can be accessed for some splendid views of the world below.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to answer any queries you may have and to ensure your trip runs smoothly.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.