West 55th Street Apartment
Located in Midtown West, also known as Hell’s Kitchen, the apartment is in one of the city’s most iconic neighbourhoods.
Home to the bright lights of Times Square and Broadway, the area is constantly buzzing with activity. Along Restaurant Row diners can find a wide variety of flavours to please the extremely diverse crowds. Midtown West offers serene strolls along the Hudson River, perfect for spending time outdoors on a sunny day. The pier mainly consists of sightseeing boats, which offer a unique way to experience the city. Close by are the relaxing corners of Bryant Park and the New York Public Library.
From the apartment, Grand Central Station is only a 20 minute walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$300||$300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 11.6miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport 17.5 miles
- 57 Street Subwat Station 0.2 miles
- 57th Street 0.53 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll enjoy that “I’m home” feeling with this holiday apartment in New York. Whether you’re lounging in your comfortable living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or premium wireless speaker, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything this Midtown apartment has to offer.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.