Wythe Avenue Williamsburg Apartments
You're in one of the top areas of the city, so chill out and relax with comfort and luxury took care of.
Residents vary from artists and young professionals working in the media or entertainment industries to families. Williamsburg Bridge is great for long strolls, running or biking. Over the weekend, visit Bedford Avenue, which is constantly buzzing with trendy boutiques, fine dining, outdoor day parties and a thriving music scene.
East River State Park also offers a great sunset over the Manhattan skyline.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$525||$525|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia 7.7miles
- John F. Kennedy 15 miles
- L at Bedford Av 0.44 miles 0.44 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
Towering high above its neighbours, 321 Wythe offers unparalleled views of the water, the Manhattan skyline, the bridges, and the Statue of Liberty.
With three floors of incredible amenities and a roof deck that cannot be beaten, 321 Wythe just became the most impressive building in Brooklyn. Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll enjoy that “I’m home” feeling in this furnished apartment in Brooklyn. Whether you’re lounging in your sophisticated living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment, you’ll fall in love with everything this Williamsburg apartment has to offer.
Enquire now to book these 2 bedroom apartments in New York.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.