IN THE MARAIS JEWISH CORNER- A BEAUTIFUL MODERN HO...
Paris' 4th arrondissement (including the Beaubourg, Marais, and Ile St-Louis neighborhoods) is popular with both tourists and locals for a very good reason. Not only does it house some of the city's most important and beloved historical sites, including Notre Dame Cathedral and the elegant Place des Vosges, but it's also the living heartbeat of contemporary Paris. It harbors several bustling and elegant neighborhoods, attracting artists, designers, trendy shopkeepers, and students alike. Here is a taste of the eclectic blend of sights, attractions, and opportunities for shopping and cultural exploration you'll find in each of the district's three main neighborhoods.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Oven: Oven
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Gas safety check
This beautiful apartment is right on the rue de Jarente, which is an attractive way of the Marais, hides from view, behind the rigorous facades of Louis XVI style, many small former courtyards. The presence of these cobbled enclaves typical of the 17th century charmingly illustrates the history of the district. It is a real pleasure to wander there face to the wind, to slip discreetly behind a half-open door.
The apartment is decorated tastefully and is ideally located for a pleasant stay in Paris. It is composed of a large main room, kitchen, a carefully done double bedroom and a private bathroom. The decoration of the kitchen is particularly neat. The living room has superb modern furniture, with grey white tones, giving it a perfect look, confirmed by the lamp shade. The living room is spacious and breathes refinement flooding with natural light. The beautiful honey-colored parquet combining with the dark-bright upholstery gives a look of refinement. The pretty table, wall potraits and beautiful interplay of lights in the apartment makes it different from the others.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.