2nd Avenue Furnished Apartments, Union Square
You will find that Greenwich Village is the ideal neighbourhood for short or extended stays in New York. Fully 2nd Avenue Furnished Apartments, Union Square is easy to come by here.
Greenwich Village is accredited for many artistic, cultural, and political movements. A short stroll is all it takes to discover an abundance of colorful eateries, fashionable bars, and tiny independent boutiques and galleries. From world-class fine-dining to legendary local bistros packed-full of personality there are options for all tastes and budgets.
3rd Avenue is the nearest subway station to the apartment and will easily get you to all the attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$321||$321|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia 9miles
- John F. Kennedy 22 miles
- 3rd Avenue 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
Sleek and vibrant, this 2nd Avenue Furnished Apartments, Union Square offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of New York.
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment in New York is an ideal choice if you’re looking for short term rentals in New York. With internal glazed French doors, playful striped fabrics and baroque picture rails adorning the walls, this apartment feels decidedly European. Tanned hardwood floors, chic furnishings and a bright, neutral theme throughout makes this space inviting and comfortable. The beautiful bedroom is vast with high ceilings - leave the French doors open to create a lounge room extension.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.