Central Park House Apartment
Nestled between the Upper West Side and Harlem, Morningside Heights offers the feel of a college town with the metropolitan sensibilities of New York. The neighborhood is home to Columbia University and Barnard College, shaping the extraordinary intellectual activity of the area from readings at independent bookstores to performances at Miller Theatre and everything in between.
The house is right around the corner from the 116th Street stop on the A, B and C trains, and a 13-minute walk from the 116th Street stop on the 1 train. The location is two blocks from Columbia University and a 7-minute wall to Central Park.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£400||£400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- La Guardia 8.8miles
- John F. Kennedy International 17.2 miles
- Harlem-125th Street Station 1.4 miles
- Yankees-E 153rd Street Station 2.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Salt and pepper
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
This 4 bedroom apartment in New York is a newly renovated space with air conditioning in every room, updated appliances and hardwood floors. Each apartment is furnished and comes equipped with everything you’ll need to feel at home, from pots and pans to throw pillows. All of the spaces are massive compared to your average New York City apartment.
This space is move-in ready; all you have to do is show up with your suitcase.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.