Fabulous 2 bedroom apartment in Manhattan. Great location - just 1/2 block from the 2/3 Express Train - a 10-minute train ride to Times Square, 34th Street, the Theater District, and Columbus Circle. Walking distance to Central Park and Museum Row.
- la gardia 4.3miles
- John F Kennedy 14.4 miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Sharp, fully-furnished, high-end loft-style 2-bedroom apartment in renovated brownstone townhouse. Private laundry, wireless Internet, cable TV and phone.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to enquire about this short term apartment rental in NYC.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.