Ludlow Street Lower East Side - 3S
This furnished apartment in the Lower East Side, a splendid neighbourhood in the city.
The neighbourhood never sleeps thanks to the booming bars, music venues and restaurants that it offers. During the day, Lower East Side is rather quiet, providing locals with the chance to stroll around the hidden boutiques. On the weekends, go for lunch at one of the area’s trendy restaurants. Pathways along the East River offer great views of the Williamsburg Bridge and are ideal for biking.
Wall Street, Union Square, and Grand Central are only a 20-minute subway ride away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$325||$325|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 8miles
- Delancey St-Essex St 0.14 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bike storage
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Another one of many stylish apartments in the Lower East Side neighbourhood, this serviced apartment is ideal for any trip.
As with any apartment, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen. And, thanks to the pillowtop mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax within the comfort of your own living space in one of the top destinations in the city.
If you want to relax and live life to the full in the city, this furnished apartment in NYC is the place.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.