Union Square Apartment
Declared ‘Union Square’ in the early 1800s to mark the coming together of two of Manhattans busiest thoroughfares, today it’s a favourite among visitors looking for short term rentals in New York.
Gramercy Park is a unique part of New York City, aspects of which have remained relatively untouched for over a century. Extremely safe and quiet; the area takes its name from the two-acre rectangular private park at its heart. The park is accessible only to the inhabitants of the 60 lots that surround it. Be sure to visit Pete’s Tavern at Irving Place. It’s New York’s oldest saloon, only surviving the prohibition era by disguising itself as a flower shop.
From the apartment, the closest subway station is Union Square. You’ll be able to access the rest of the city and its immense attractions easily.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$234||$234|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 10miles
- John F. Kennedy 16 miles
- 14th St-Union Square 500 Feet miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Cable
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
These fully furnished serviced apartments in New York offer all the usual amenities that any traveller needs for a ssucessful stay in the city.
Within the corporate apartments in New York, you'll discover amazing features like a flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, cosy furniture, comfy beds, complimentary Wi-Fi and more. On-site amenities include a gym that will keep you fighting fit, along withgarde/rooftop deck that offers another place to go and great views.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to help you with any enquiries.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.