West 15th Street Apartment, Chelsea
Chelsea is Manhattan's art district. Guests like yourself can spend days here wandering galleries that show work from established and emerging artists or take some time in the many arty cafes and eateries that dot the streets.
The Chelsea area of Manhattan is home to fine high-rise buildings and posh corproate apartments. Go for a quick walk around the tree lined lanes of the lower Chelsea. Take a trip to the Madison Square Garden, Union Square, Empire State Building and the High Line nearby - some of the areas biggest sights and attractions. Discover the lesser known gems of Chelsea, namely, its restaurants, galleries and museums to name a few things. Enjoy an exceptional corporate stay in New York’s favorite town to enjoy its restaurants, nightlife, and crazy shopping hubs.
14th Street is the nearest subway station to the apartments and will take you to the many treasures and secrets of Manhattan.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 10miles
- John F. Kennedy 17 miles
- 14th Street 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Beautiful and comfortable, this West 15th Street Furnished Apartment, Chelsea in New York offers business and leisure travellers with all they need for any length of stay.
Staying in New York is an experience to treasure. Serviced accommodation however can make your trip even more hassle-free and relaxing. This Chelsea furnished apartment has all the amenities that exude comfort, tranquility and convenience. Features include complimentary Wi-Fi, doorman, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Pets are also allowed. All in all, those trying to locate a short term rental in New York that they can call home will disocver that this more than ticks all boxes.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.