16TH CENTURY OPULENCE; LOUVRE SERVICED APARTMENT
In the heart of historic Paris, your neighbors are the Louvre Museum and the Palais-Royal. It is an ideal starting point for visiting Paris with many art galleries, haute couture houses, restaurants, cafes and monuments within walking distance.
Metro Line 1 : "Palais Royale Musée du Louvre"
Metro Line 7 : "Palais Royale Musée du Louvre" : exit 4 - rue de Valois
Metro Line 14 : "Pyramide"
Other Things to Note:
Check-in / Arrival : from 4pm => From 2pm you can leave your luggages in the apartment. The cleaning lady comes to clean the apartment between 11am and 4pm. The apartment will be fully ready at 4pm. If you arrive early in Paris, we can indicate you a paid locker service next to the apartment.
Check-out / Departure : until 11am
No breakfast on site
Cleaning at before checkin and after checkout only
We are in a heritage building with sensitive neighbors. Please be careful during your stay to the house rules :
- no smoking in the apartment or in the building's courtyard
- no drugs
- no parties
- no music
- no persons other than those who have registered their identity cards
- no noise in the common areas of the building
- no animals
- no professional photo or video shoots
If one of the above house rules is broken:
A penalty of the full amount of the deposit will be charged.
The reservation will be cancelled as soon as the infraction is noticed and you will no longer be able to stay in the apartment.
- If the keys of the apartment is lost, 170€ will be charged.
- A separate deposit on Swikly will be made and sent to you and needs to be validated at least 48hours prior your arrival.
Interaction with Guests:
We are very responsive on all your requests and can come easily if needed. We are here to make your stay in Paris a memorable journey.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 16miles
- Orly Airport 12 miles
- Louvre – Rivoli miles
- Palais Royal Louvre miles
- Dyson Fans
- Lift access
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Meeting conference rooms
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Experience the history of Paris in the building listed as a Historic Monument, built in 1639 by Cardinal Richelieu, Prime Minister of King Louis XIII of France. Start your day by taking advantage of the soft light that illuminates the dining room and the glass roof of the apartment. With friends or family, enjoy convivial moments around the large marble table or in the two sunny lounges. From the apartment you have a magnificent view of the Louvre and the Royal Palace
Do you know the famous netflix series Emily in Paris?
I am sure you do ! and the apartment is located right on the place where Emily works at "Savoir agence".
Our luckiest client have been watching scenes from the film in live directly from the flat!
The apartment is composed of:
- 1 glass-roofed lounge with a view of the Louvre and the Royal Palace
- 1 dining room with its large marble table that can accommodate 12 people
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
6 rooms distributed as follows:
- 1 Master suite with its private bathroom (bubble bath)
- 1 Master suite with its private bathroom (free-standing bathtub)
- 3 standard rooms
- 1 living room which can be transformed into a bedroom, with a comfortable sofa bed
5 bathrooms and 3 toilets
- 2 classic bathrooms with shower
- 1 classic bathroom with shower and WC
- 1 bathroom adjoining the first Master bedroom, with a bubble bath
- 1 bathroom adjoining the second Master bedroom, with a free-standing bathtub
- 2 separate WC
The apartment is comfortable to accommodate 10 people and a maximum of 12 people.
Bedding is organized as follows, bed linen and towels are provided:
Bedroom 1 - Master - with a queen size bed and a Palace range mattress
Bedroom 2 - Master - with a queen size bed and a Palace range mattress
Bedroom 3 with a double bed and a Palace range mattress
Bedroom 4 with a double bed and a Palace range mattress
Bedroom 5 with a double bed and a Palace range mattress
Bedroom 6 / Second living room with a high-end sofa bed for 2 people.
PLEASE NOTE: To access the apartment we must come and open the first door for you, which can only be opened using a badge that we have in our possession. Since we are not on site, please take our travel time into account in case of last minute reservations. Example: reservation at 5 p.m. for D-day, arrival at 7 p.m. on the premises. Thank you and see you soon !
The apartment is on the 1st floor.
Elevator in the building.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.