250M2 SWEEPING VISTAS JUST OFF LUXEMBOURG
Saint-Germain-des-Prés has it all: location, buzz, romance, a bohemian past, luxury shopping, art galleries, as well as famous monuments, historic churches and of course its iconic cafes, where intellectuals like Sartre and Hemingway used to hang out back in the day. Perhaps best of all is its access to the Luxembourg Gardens, Paris's best-loved park and a great place to relax in between hectic sightseeing. Two blocks away from the park, you will find Mabillon and Odéon which are packed with little streets and cocktail bars to satisfy your every nightlife need. No matter what your age or preferences, we're pretty confident you'll be thrilled to find yourself staying in this irresistible neighbourhood.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.8 miles
- Port-Royal 0.22 miles
- Raspail 0.41 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Treat your guests to a stay in this magnificent 250 m2 apartment. Discover the historically rich French capital with a stay in this luxurious 4 bedroom apartment. The accommodation is located on the 5thfloor with stunning views with high ceilings. The apartment is highly secure with code access, an interphone, and a camera security system. This charming and tastefully decorated 250 square meters , 4 Bedrooms, apartment is located on rue des Chartreux in the 6th arrondissement, equipped with : washer, dryer, dishwasher, cable, TV, unlimited high speed internet access with the wifi, balcony.The 20th century building is equipped with : elevator, security code, intercom.
It has been totally renovated, tastefully decorated in a french spirit, and organized to welcomes until 6 people for comfortable stays in Paris. We love it!
Bedroom 1:The bedroom is equipped with : european queen size bed (1.60m), 2 bedside tables, TV, desk, armchair, hard wood floor.
Bedroom 2:The bedroom is equipped with : 2 single beds, bedside table, built-in shelves, armchair, hard wood floor.
Bedroom 3:The bedroom is equipped with : 2 single beds, built-in shelves, desk, hard wood floor.
Bedroom 4 is The studio and is equipped with : queen size bed (1.80m), 2 bedside tables, built-in wall closet, desk, a kitchen and a private bathroom, hard wood floor. The studio has an independent entrance.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.