AMID AVENUE DE LA GRANDE ARMEE AND AVENUE FOCH
Rue Lesueur is a quiet and upscale street of the 16th district. It is in between Avenue de la Grande Armee and Avenue Foch.
Surrounding the area, there are plenty of high end boutiques, nice restaurants, bakeries, grocery stores, etc. to make you feel like a true Parisian. Not far, there is the Arc du Triumph and the Champs Elysees which is busy day and night but not to worry, you are far enough as to not be bothered by the noise.
In terms of transportation, the closest metro station is Argentine (Line 1) or a bit further, there is Charles de Gaulle Etoile (Line 1, 2 and 6 as well as RER A). For those coming for business or leisure, it is very easy to get around.
- Charles de Gaulle 21.74 miles
- Argentine 0.21 miles
- Argentine 0.21 miles
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Lift access
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This luminous property is a spacious 2 bedroom apartment located along Rue Lesueur in the 16th district.
This beautiful abode lets in a lot of natural light and is very quiet. As you enter, you will find the beautifully decorated open living and dining room. The living room has a comfortable sofa, 2 armchairs, a decorative fireplace, a TV (with basic English channels) and the dining room has a round table that can seat up to 4 guests. Along the entire dining and living room, there are floor to ceiling windows (French windows) where you will find a very long and narrow balcony. Near the living room, there is also a large closet which can be used as storage or closet.
Passing through the hallway, you will find the 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed, plenty of closet space as well as an ensuite bathroom composed of a toilet, bathtub with a handheld showerhead that mounts to the wall and a sink. The second bedroom has 2 single beds and more closet space. In the hallway, there is a second bathroom completed with a shower and a sink.
The grand kitchen is large for Parisian standards and is fully equipped to cook a nice French meal.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.