Etienne Marcel Serviced Apartment, Louvre
Fashion, Culture, History and Class is the summary for the 1st arrondissement of Paris also known as the Louvre.
It is one of the liveliest districts of Paris, filled with many tourist hotspots and at the same time, it is filled with locals. You will find the world-famous Louvre museum here along with many Haussmann era boulevards and parks such as the Tuileries and the Palais Royal. Filled with 17th century architecture you will find almost every high-end fashion brand here, right from boutique designers to luxury jewellers along the chic Rue Saint Honoré and Place Vendôme.
The shopping district of les Halles is found along Rue de Rivoli in an underground mall.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||€450||€400||€350||€350|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Orly 12.5miles
- Châtelet - Les Halle 0.2 miles
- Etienne Marcel 0.4 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
The 40 m2, one-bedroom apartment is located in 1st arrondissement.
Just for our esteemed guests like you, we bring this exclusive apartment with high end amenities by big brands like Krups and Bose. We also offer high end toiletries from Nuxe to take care of you. Our lush beds have quality mattresses giving you the advantage of sinking in them to your dreamland. The bedroom has a double bed for 2 guests. A fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for in-house dining.
The apartment also offers Wi-Fi, Nespresso machine and ultra-luxury linens and towels.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.