Elegant Francs Bourgeois
Le Marais is one of the many popular areas of Paris. Its name bestows its visitors with elegance and a knowledge that they're in one of the best parts of the City of Love. With markets and other goods to buy and enjoy at your leisure, it's not hard to see why so many book their Parisian experience here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£400||£400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Hotel de Ville miles
- Saint Paul miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Shopping service
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
This 118msq/1270sqft apartment is located in the heart of the Marais near the line 1 metro and Paris' best shopping and restaurant scene.
Guests enter onto a hallway and entryway that gives off to the kitchen and living room on one side and the master bedroom on the other. There is a guest WC in the entry way and a washer and dryer in the hallway leading to the two other bedrooms.
The living room has a comfortable couch and two arm chairs. There is also a large dining table for up to six people. The modern kitchen overlooks the living room and features all the amenities including a wine fridge.
The master bedroom off of the entry hall has a queen size bed and an en suite bathroom with a shower. The first guest room is across from the laundry room and has another queen bed and lots of storage space. There is a bathroom further down the hall with a WC and shower/bathtub. At the end of the hall is a third bedroom with sliding doors and two twin beds.
This apartment is located in the center of the city with easy transport to all locations in Paris within 30 minutes. The BHV and many other stores are within walking distance not to mention many specialty stores and restaurants.
If a booking is cancelled 15 days or more prior to the arrival date, no penalty fee will be charged. If a booking is cancelled 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, 30-night rent will be charged.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.