Mondeuse Serviced Apartment, Montmartre
Paris, the City of Light and Love, has all the magic and astounding features that any traveller requires.
Located in the residential part of Montmartre, the artistic side of Paris is at your fingertips. Picasso's workshop, the iconic Sacré Coeur, Moulin Rouge and so much more are right here. Visit the majestic Sacré-Cœur, watch artists and street performers in action, savour time relaxing in a pretty Parisian street cafe, or just wander the winding streets - there’s always something fascinating to see in Montmartre.
As always, Paris has more than enough transport connections to get you around the great city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€500||€500||€500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Anvers 0.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
Elegant and contemporary, this serviced apartment in Paris delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
This apartment comes with a beautifully spacious living room with city views, a flat-screen TV, a kitchen and a dining room. The fully equipped kitchen includes more than ample preparation space for the modern chef and maestro. The 3 stylish bedrooms comprise a king-size, a queen-size and a cleverly designed twin room with sliding doors to the living room, and both bathrooms have all the necessary features.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.