SAINT SULPICE SERVICED APARTMENT
You will reside in the heart of Saint Germain ds Près whose history is definitively linked to the cultural and artistic life of Paris.
Don't hesitate to settle down at the Carrefour Mabillon where you can see tourists, shopping enthusiasts, Parisians, etc. The rue de Seine is full of shops and food stalls, just like the rue de Seine which, as its name suggests, leads to the Seine! The rue du Four, a real dream for fashion lovers.
You will find a multitude of shops, clothes and accessories there.
- Orly Airport 10miles
- Saint Sulpice .20 miles
- Michel Debre .15 miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
Close to the Place St Sulpice and Mabillon, charming apartment of 50m2.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor and has all the features that you could need from a business and leisure apartment. Two sofas, immaculate living spaces, free Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchen and more are here to give you the perfect stay.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.