THE JEWEL OF LE MARAIS - RUE DE ROSIERS
For those who want to be in the in the heart of things, it doesn't get much better than rue des Rosiers - a picture-perfect Parisian street.
Found in the heart of the Marais, this jewel of an apartment is located on one of its most popular streets, rue des Rosiers, with brilliant boutiques, chic galleries and excellent eateries all close by.
Dating from 1750, there is so much to love about this property, with original features including part-beamed ceilings, lofty windows and a charming entrance hall. With views onto the famous rue des Rosiers on one side and a peaceful courtyard on the other, this is the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of the Marais - one of the city's most popular districts. Just around the corner, you will also find the elegant archways of Place des Vosges - the city's oldest planned square - with the attractive green lawns at its centre. Bathed in light and as quiet as can be, this attractive apartment is perfectly positioned for enjoying all the best of Paris - and there is also a sofa-bed in the living room for when guests come to stay. For those who want to be in the in the heart of things, it doesn't get much better than rue des Rosiers - a picture-perfect Parisian street.
Excellent location; lots of restaurants and shops just outside the house"
At the end of the paved courtyard of a former mansion, this luxury loft for short-term rental is set around a splendid setting to spend a few days in Paris.
- charles de gaulle airport 9.82 miles
- Orly Airport 10.7 miles
- Saint-Paul 0.22 miles
- Rambuteau 0.68 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Very spacious, the apartment is spread over three levels. We enter by the ground floor, after having gone up a very nice stone staircase. On this first level, the volumes of the various living spaces, on one level, are distributed around the staircase which also forms a skylight in the center of the apartment. The paintings anchor one’s gaze with their powerful abstract chromaticism.
On the right and on the left of the entrance, two spaces make up the living room allowing you to benefit from the floded natural light that enters through the large windows of the courtyard. At the back of each living room, a seating area make up the corner dinning tables, which precedes the luxurious kitchen, entirely made of wood and steel, arranged lengthwise at the end of this first level.
At the corner of the staircase leading to the basement and the first floor, a small Chinese chest of drawers with a green apple adds a brilliance of color to the harmonious white that serves as the backdrop for this luxury loft for short-term rental.
In the basement, below the courtyard, there are two bedrooms each with its spacious en-suite shower room. The spaces have been developed with ingenuity, to create small intimate alcoves and optimize at best the nooks and crannies created by the staircase.
Up the stairs on the last floor, finally, you access a large double bedroom through the right and, on the left, a bathroom, divided into three spaces in a row: first an antechamber with two sinks, then the bathroom formely speaking along with its bathtub, and at the end, the toilets.
The bedding & washrooms
This luxury loft for short-term rental consists of:
1 bedroom with a double bed (160 x 200);
1 bedroom with two adjustable single beds (2 x 90 x 200 or 180 x 200) and its en-suite bathroom;
1 bedroom with a double bed (140 x 200) and ensuite bathroom;
1 bedroom with two single beds (2 x 80 x 200);
1 independent bathroom;
2 separate toilets.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.