MARAIS ARTS ET METIERS 5BR FAMILY APT
The apartment can be found just past rue Rambuteau on rue Saint-Martin. This was once the oldest commercial road in Europe. Today it is a narrow one-way street interrupted by the pedestrian precinct in front of the Pompidou Centre and the traffic nearby the apartment is relatively calm.
Narrow streets, lined with cafés and bars, are everywhere around. Rue Saint-Martin is on the edge of the Marais, one of the most popular and interesting tourist areas in Paris. In the Marais you will find the beautiful Place des Vosges and the stunning, recently reopened Musée Picasso, as well as the Carnavalet, Cognacq-Jay and Arts & Metiers museums. The historic Hôtel de Ville stands on the famous rue de Rivoli, an easy stroll away. If you continue to wander you will shortly come to the magnificent Musée de Louvre and the elegant Jardin des Tuileries.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 23.6miles
- Orly Airport 11.6 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Underfloor heating
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
With style and space to boot, this contemporary pad is located at the heart of the action with the North Marais' trendy eateries close by as well as Grands Boulevard's theatres and nightlife. The interior has been tastefully decorated with unique pieces such as the oversized yet delicate living-room lamp shade.
You who come in group or family this beautiful 5 bedrooms apartment of 152 m2 on the first floor with elevator overlooking the Porte St Martin is for you.
Our apartment is in the very heart of Paris. It is around the corner from the Pompidou Centre and within an easy 10-minute walk of Notre Dame and Île Saint-Louis and the river Seine
Or you could decide to cross the Seine, past Notre Dame on the Île de la Cité, to the iconic left bank (rive gauche) and the stylish Boulevards of bohemian Saint Germain des Prés and Saint Michel.
You who come in group or family this beautiful 5 bedrooms apartment of 150 m2 on the first floor with elevator overlooking the Porte St Martin is for you:
Entrance hall distributing the rooms of the apartment with storage and empty pocket.
Large kitchen open to the living space, equipped with a fridge, a freezer, hob, a microwave, a dishwasher, a washer-dryer coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishes and kitchen utensils.
Dining area with a table and 10 chairs overlooking the kitchen and living room.
Lounge with two sofas including a couchant, armchair, coffee table, carpet, HD TV, sound system, wifi internet connection. Window overlooking the street.
1st bathroom with walk-in shower, sink, hairdryer. WC
First bedroom with a bed of 160 X 200cm, bedside tables, dressing room, armchair. Window overlooking a small courtyard
Adjoining the first bedroom, shower room with walk-in shower, sink, hairdryer.
Second bedroom with a bed of 180 x 200 cm and dressing. Window overlooking a small street.
third bathroom with walk-in shower, bathtub, double sink, hairdryer
Third bedroom with two single beds and dressing room. Window on street.
Fourth bedroom with bed 180 x 200cm, large dressing room, bedside table. Window on small street.
Fifth bedroom with bed 180 x 200 cm dressing armchair, bedside table and TV.
Large independent dressing room
The linen is provided. Electric heating. Iron and ironing board. Safe.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.