Place de L'Opera Apartment
You can walk to the most beautiful monuments of the city: the famous Moulin Rouge in Pigalle, Montmartre with the Place du Tertre and the Saint-Pierre Basilica, but also the Museum of Romantic Life, and several churches: Notre- Dame-de-Lorette and La Trinité for example.
You will also enjoy the excellent renowned food shops in the rue des Martyrs. Opera, the Galeries Lafayette and Printemps stores are also a short walk away. Public transport, which is accessible on foot (line 12 to Saint Georges, bus 40 and 74), will allow you to easily reach all the Parisian districts of your desires.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€500||€500||€500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Orly Airport 12miles
- Saint Augustine 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
A clever mix of modernity, space and comfort for this 165 m2 luxury apartment for short or long term rental.
On the ground floor overlooking a courtyard, like a house, this luxury property with 3 bedrooms and their private bathroom, offers you an ideal living space with family or friends,. The apartment in the heart of Saint-Georges district in the 9th arrondissement of Paris.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.