Rue Ravignan Serviced Apartment
This apartment in Paris is situated in the picturesque Montmartre district. From this location in the 18th arrondissement, many of the French capital's most famous sights are a brief walk away: the Moulin Rouge, birthplace of the can-can (12-min); the Sacre-Coeur basilica with its towering white dome (6 min); and the Place du Tertre, a gathering place for street artists (3 min). With restaurants and bars on your doorstep, you'll have everything you need for a quintessentially Parisian experience. The Abbesses Metro station is within a 6-minute walk.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Rue Ravignan Serviced A||N/A||€1250||€1200||€1150||€1150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 16.6miles
- Saint-Lazare 1.1 miles
- Lamarck - Caulaincourt 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
Our local interior designer has combined contemporary style and classic French décor. Scenic views fill the apartment; a large gilt-framed mirror and antique piano are among the many elegant surprises inside. Three plush bedrooms and two bathrooms will make you feel at home, and the fully equipped kitchen is perfect for casual dining. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, luxury toiletries, hotel beds and linens, and a Nespresso machine. Ideal for families or groups, this apartment will be your city retreat in the heart of Paris.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.