Marasi Drive Serviced Apartment
The property is located in the prominent neighborhood of Business Bay, which is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. It’s within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio City View||N/A||N/A||AED900||AED850||AED850|
|One Bedroom City View||N/A||N/A||AED1200||AED1150||AED1150|
|2 Bedroom Burj View||N/A||N/A||AED2800||AED2700||AED2700|
|One Bedroom Burj View||N/A||N/A||AED1500||AED1450||AED1450|
|2 Bedroom City View||N/A||N/A||AED2500||AED2400||AED2400|
|3 Bedroom Burj View||N/A||N/A||AED4000||AED3800||AED3800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 9.5miles
- Business Bay .8 miles
- Dubai Trolley 1.8 miles
- Minimum stay: 25 nights
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
This beautiful apartment is a self-catering accommodation located in Business Bay, Dubai, offers spacious studio, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments The apartments feature, a comfortable bedroom, equipped kitchenette, a separate living area, separate bathroom, TV, air conditioning, and satellite channels, it also has free Wi-Fi access.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.