Blackhall Place Apartment Cabara Dublin
Dublin is here, waiting for you to call it home.
The capital city is on Ireland’s east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey and features attractions like the historic Dublin Castle and St Patrick’s Cathedral. Those that want to see a bit of greenery or some fresh air will love the city parks like St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix Park (that contains Dublin Zoo).
Travelling around the city is easy thanks to the DART stations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€175||€165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 6.6miles
- Blackhall Place Stop 1647 0.002 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
This is a 2nd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Blackhall Place, Dublin.
Complete, classic and furnished with everything you need, this place has it all. Simple, yet with a tasteful character, it won't be hard to feel right at home, right away. The kitchen is fully equipped and maps on to the lovely, living area. With a comfortable L-shaped sofa right in front of the TV, unwinding and watching a film after work just became even better (if that was possible).
Enquire now to stay with us.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.