Ship St Little Apartment Portobello Dublin
Every apartment needs a good location, and this spot in Dublin is definitely envious.
The apartment is located in the heart of the city, and is ideal for those planning to work downtown. You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars right outside your front door, and there are also good public transport links to travel around the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€175||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Airport 7miles
- Patrick Street, Stop 2385 0.02 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
You'll find lots to love about this charming serviced apartment in Dublin.
Relax in the sunlit living room, and admire the elegant fireplace. Later, head out to explore— you'll be living in the heart of Dublin's historic city centre. Inside, you will have all the amenities that you require to enjoy your stay in Dublin From a fully equipped kitchen to free Wi-Fi and a cosy bedroom, you will have the perfect stay here.
We think this is an ideal home for anyone looking for lots of style and sun in a fabulous location.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.