29a Southbridge Road
The old town area of Croydon. The property is approx. 10 mins walk to Croydon town centre.
Easy walk to Southend where you will find the food street, local supermarket (Tesco) and bus stop connecting you to Croydon and Purley.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Southbridge - 1 bed flat||N/A||N/A||£160||£140||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Gatwick 12miles
- East Croydon 1 mile miles
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Dust pan and brush
- Washing up liquid
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Gas safety check
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Cosy 1 bed flat nested in a victorian house. Open plan kitchen, 1 double bedroom, bathroom and space for Parking.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.