Valence House Museum is the only surviving of the five manor houses of Dagenham. The timber-framed museum building, partially surrounded by a moat, is situated in Valence Park off Becontree Avenue, in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, London, England
Goresbrook Park is divided by Dagenham Avenue. The park has many paths providing access routes through the area. Sports and leisure facilities.
Hollywood Bowl Dagenham is an American themed ten pin bowling alley, with an upbeat atmosphere, amusements arcades, American diner serving burgers, hotdogs and more. Great for quality time with family and friends
- Stanstead Airport 28 miles
- Gatwick Airport 28 miles
- Chadwell Heath,Train station 1 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 16 miles
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Comfort air
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Free pantry
- Barbeque Area
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- First aider
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Level flat drive
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our apartments location ensures you will be close to everything when you stay at this centrally-located place.
Situated in Dagenham, 5.4 km from Barking, the property offers a garden and free private parking, close to the A12/M25, the property has amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
There is a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge and a kettle, and 1.5 bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are offered in the apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.