Duncan Street Apartment - 3
This furnished apartment is in The Castro, another of SF’s great neighbourhoods - full of peace, fun and excitement.
This is a sunny, family-friendly neighbourhood in the midst of the foggy city, a bustling area with many walking paths and home to a weekly farmer’s market ideal for fresh vegetable shopping. Several wine and cheese shops are located in the area, as well as cosy cafes and bakeries. Glen Park and Upper Noe Recreation Center are also within a short distance from the property.
The neighbourhood can be easily accessed by public transit.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$199||$199|
- San Francisco Airport 13.3miles
- Church St & 27th St 0.12 miles
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
Elegant and stylish, this serviced apartment delivers comfort and style in the heart of San Francisco.
Coming complete with gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker, this San Francisco apartment is one of many great choices in the city. When you are ready to relax, you’ll soon discover that every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels for your comfort and convenience.
Overall, you’ll have everything you’ll ever need for any short or extended stay in San Francisco.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.