THE CORNER OF RUE DEBROUSSE AND AVENUE DE NEW YORK...
Glamour, glitz, luxury and granduer are the terms that describe this iconic neighbourhood of Champs Elysees, Paris. It has one of the most beautiful boulevards of the world filled with amazing tree lines, luxury brands, gourmet restaurants and cafes. You can enjoy theater and nightlife. Champs Elysees is one of the safest neighborhoods of Paris and has a very big population of locals. So you are not just going to enjoy the most touristic boulevards of Paris but also will witness the local life around you.
- Charles de Gaulle 21.3 miles
- Alma Marceau .13 miles
- Alma Marceau .13 miles
- Alma Marceau .13 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meals provided
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Security Alarm System
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Part of the affluent 16th arrondissement, this elegant 3-bedroom 2-bathroom duplex apartment is situated on the right bank of the Seine River, near the Pont de l'Alma road bridge, Palais de Tokyo, and Paris Museum of Modern Art. Being almost at the boundary of the 8th arrondissement, it is also intimately close to the ever glamorous Champs Elysées.
Set over two floors, this charming and elegant apartment is nestled on the 2nd French floor of a private brownstone building with lift. It can comfortably host a group of up to 7 guests having a huge area of 180 square meters. The first level of the apartment has the bedrooms, while the 2nd level has the living, kitchen, and dining areas. Both levels have separate entrances but both can be accessed from the inside via the staircase.
A lovely hallway welcomes you in both entryways. As you walk in via the first level’s entrance, you’ll notice the two bedrooms to your right, followed by the full bathroom, the staircase leading to the upper floor of the apartment, and the master bedroom on the other side. Should you access the apartment through the other entrance on the apartment’s 2nd level; you’ll be welcomed by a hallway which leads you to the living room, the kitchen and the dining area on the other end. There is also a staircase which allows guests to access both levels from the inside of the apartment.
The massively decorated living room features elegant decors and fixtures, beautiful pieces of art works, as well as a selection of books. You’ll also find comfortable sofas, elegant arm chairs, modern center piece, lovely rugs on parquet floors, and beautiful paintings. The interior design is very detailed giving it a lavish look. It also has huge glass windows that open to a terrace.
Right next is the modern fully equipped kitchen fitted with the essentials you’d want in a modern kitchen. You’ll find a fridge, stove, microwave, oven, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, and cutleries. On the other side you have the dining area. You’ll find a modern glass dining table and chairs for 6 people.
All the bedrooms are well-appointed. The master bedroom is fitted with a king size bed, and has an en suite bathroom with tub, and a boudoir. The other two bedrooms on the other hand are fitted with queen size beds, and both have huge glass windows providing access to the lovely terrace.
A separate bathroom can be found on this level as well. You’ll also find a WC on each floor. Both bathrooms are finished with marbles and fancy tiles.
The apartment is very central. Its seamless connectivity to the entire city makes it an ideal base to stay when in Paris. Taxis, bus lines, and metros can take you to almost anywhere in the city. But should you wish to maximize your experience, we advise that you explore the city by foot to fully enjoy and delight yourself with the beautiful scenic views of Paris.
Nearest Metro: Alma - Marceau
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.