20th Street Apartment
This furnished rental is located in the Castro District, one of the city’s most vibrant communities.
Having transformed from a working-class region in the ’60s and ’70s, the neighbourhood remains one of the most prominent symbols of LGBT activism in the world. A notable feature of the area is the Castro Theatre, built-in 1922. Buzzing with activity, the colourful and unapologetic streetscapes encourage a zest for life.
Golden Gate Park is just 30 minutes away by public transit.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$236||$236|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) miles
- Castro St & 17th St 0.4 miles
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Situated in one of the most exciting neighbourhoods in the city, the apartment is waiting for an adventurer like you.
Coming complete with all the amenities that serviced accommodation is renown for, this bespoke living space is the perfect base for any traveller. These amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a cosy living space, a flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi and so much more. Curl up and recharge for the next day ahead with ease.
Stay here and enjoy the very best that the City by the Bay has to offer.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.