Franklin Street Apartment #503
This furnished apartment is in Hayes Valley, one of the many fashionable neighbourhoods in the centre of San Francisco.
Hayes Street, not too far from the apartment, is perfect for shopping, eating or just taking a stroll. It’s full of pop-up restaurants and cool boutiques that provide a unique form of entertainment. Playgrounds and park spaces fill the medians of the streets, while the close-knit neighbourhood features a community garden, a pocket park with art installations, and access to music and theatre near the Civic Center.
The SFO Airport is 25 minutes away by car or an hour away by BART.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 12.1miles
- Market St & South Van Ness Ave 0.07 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
This elegant and contemporary apartment can be found in one of San Francisco’s top neighbourhoods, Hayes Valley.
Coming home to this thoughtfully furnished, beautifully designed, and fully-equipped luxury home will always be a treat. With stunning high floor views over the city along with gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker, this sleek living space will be really easy to call home. When you’re ready to chill and kick back, just curl up in your superior quality mattresses and luxury linens.
Get in touch with our reservations team to enquire about this studio apartment for rent in San Francisco.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.